- The incumbents carefully and responsibly drive official vehicles to various locations in Abuja, and on some occasions, to other cities in Nigeria. Also drive DOD HPN personnel and visitors to various locations including ministries, embassies, and other business organizations.
- Provide daily preventive maintenance of DOD HPN vehicles, ensuring that the interiors of the vehicles are in clean conditions, check fluids levels, hoses, belts and connections.
- Additionally, they will ensure passengers fasten seat belts at all times and maintain a daily vehicle mileage log.
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years professional driving experience is required.
- Level II (Limited knowledge) Speaking /Reading/Writing in English is required.
- Knowledge of Nigeria traffic laws and regulations, geography of the Abuja city and the country in general is required.
- Must have a good knowledge of automotive operations, safety and maintenance practices.
- Must have a valid Nigeria driver’s license and basic computer skills.