Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Check freshness of food and ingredients
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other food preparation workers
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Hire, train, and supervise cooks and other food preparation workers
- Order and maintain inventory of food and supplies needed to ensure efficient operations
- Monitor sanitation practices and ensure that kitchen safety standards are followed
Mode of qualification; Interested applicant should forward their resume to hr firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through text 0808125695772
Requirement: Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND, B.sc and any other qualification is an added advantage.