- Education: SSCE/OND
- Experience: Relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to make local and intercontinental dishes
- Prepares or directs preparation of food served using established production procedures and systems
- Determines amount and type of food and supplies required using production systems.
- Sets steam table; serves or ensures proper serving of food for tray line or dining room.
- Complies with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene and health standards. Observes proper food preparation and handling techniques.
- Correctly prepares all food served following standard recipes and special diet orders.
- Plans food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are preserved.
- Apportions food for serving.
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and maintains equipment used in food preparation.