Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Our company “MINDS” is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individual to fill the Chef position in one of our international hotel. The ideal candidate must possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to Operational Excellence.
We are looking for dynamic and motivated individuals.
This position will be chartered with accelerating adoption and overall growth of our business through direct management, oversee the entire operations of a lodging establishment.JOB DESCRIPTION
It is the Chef’s job to deal effectively with food preparation, procurement and develop menus to ensure the hotel runs smoothly.
- Under limited supervision, oversees food preparation for Customers and guests.
- Develops menus, food purchase specifications, and recipes.
- Maintains food quality and sanitation standards
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Plans menus for guests
- Conducts regular physical inventories of food supplies, and assesses projected needs; orders all food and supplies
- Ensures that high standards of sanitation and cleanliness are maintained throughout the kitchen areas at all times.
- Establishes controls to minimize food and supply waste and theft
- Safeguards all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation, and accident prevention principles
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Food Handler's Certificate
- HND, BSC, BA/BS degree preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to plan a variety of menus.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Skill in cooking and preparing a variety of foods.
- Ability to coordinate quality assurance programs in area of specialty.
- Knowledge ordering and inventory control.
This is a full-time position. We offer our full-time employees comprehensive benefits.
Interested Candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
on or before 15th April , 2015. Include cover letter stating why you think you are the right candidate.