Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Oil chemical Engineer apply their knowledge of chemistry to help Blue Leverage company to carry out the analysis process of products from crude oil. These professionals may use chromatography and spectroscopy to analyze compounds and determine the product's nature, structure and chemical reactions. Once the analysis is complete, oil chemical Engineer may work with test solutions, reagents, centrifuges, lasers and other equipment to create or modify products.
· Collecting data required to make improvements and/or modifications
· Overseeing the construction of new plants
· using and developing complicated process simulation software
· purchasing and installing equipment
· using scientific principles related to magnitude, momentum, heat transfer etc
· supervising plant operations
· investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems
· scheduling and co-ordinating work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets
· ensuring that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities
· assessing safety and environmental issues
· liaising with installation/project engineers and specialists
· ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation
Minimum of HND
Minimum of 3 years working experiance in any of the recorgansed oil and gas/technical oraganisation in Nigeria
Must reside in lagos State.
Must include a cover latter with contact detail boldly written on it