Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
You are to study substances at the atomic and molecular levels and the ways in which substances react with each other. And use their knowledge to develop new and improved products and to test the quality of manufactured goods
- Prepare solutions, compounds, and reagents used in laboratory procedures
- Plan and carry out complex research projects, such as the development of new products and testing methods
- Present research findings to scientists, engineers, and other colleagues
- Conduct tests on materials and other substancesto ensure that safety and quality standards are met
- Direct technicians and other workers in testing and analyzing components and the physical properties of materials
- Instruct scientists and technicians on proper chemical processing and testing procedures, such as ingredients, mixing times, and operating temperatures
- Analyze substances to determine their composition and concentration of elements
- Write technical reports that detail methods and findings
Applicant must possess a degree (B.SC OR HND) in this related field
Applicant must have 3-5 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to healthfitglobalresources @gmail.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within Four(4) weeks from the date of this online publication .