- The job holder is responsible for coordinating the accounting functions of the Society and her subsidiary, ensuring that all banking transactions are adequately carried out in accordance with the banking regulations of the society's policies and providing prompt Management information as and when due
- Ensure total compliance with the society's financial policy guidelines Provide financial statement for prompt management decision making Implement the approved society's budget for goal congruence
- Day-to-day management of the financial and management accounting processes
- Provide qualitative leadership and render accurate and timely returns to appropriate statutory regulatory authorities in compliance with all applicable requirements
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations that is in total compliance with IFRS provisions at all times arid devoid of errors.