Our client is one of the leading, financial leasing companies. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
The Chief Administrative Officer/COO is responsible for the administration of the back office accountability to provide overall direction to the company planning, policies development and activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the CEO in the development, modification or updating of sustainable organization policies.
- Maintain consistent and effective communication with the team, and implementing directives given.
- Develop discipline strategies to ensure professionalism in the work place.
- Effectively supervise, periodically evaluate, motivate, and reward as appropriate the professional staff and exercise ultimate authority over employees under his or her supervision, including handling of grievances in conformity with the firm’s policies and procedures;
- Facilitate professional development of subordinates through personal mentoring and direction and through formal professional development seminars, as appropriate.
- Ensure the firm’s property, assets, resources and infrastructures are maintained coupled with its farming operations.
- Ensure a highly level of safety first measures at all times for employees to adhere to.
- To supervise the Logistics, legal, administration, supply chain and fleet management of the company effectively and productively.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from a reputable institution and or related Professional Certification(s) is highly needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Strong leadership ability to manage upper management employees and provide direction for workers at all levels.
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Public/external bodies liaising skills.