Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing and driving segments of the Company’s long and short term revenue growth strategies.
- Continuously seeking market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments.
- Providing strategic direction and partnering with Sales Directors for the overall operations of various sales units to achieve the organisation's business plans.
- Leading commercial business performance management and decisions support.
- Empowering and motivating sales teams to achieve set targets.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- An MBA or other post-graduate professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, commercial, sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Minimum of 20 years significant commercial experience, preferably from FMCG, Banking or Telecommunications sectors, or from other blue chip companies, ten (10) of which must have been spent in very senior executive management roles.
- Proven successful track record of delivering growth.
- Proven experience in managing a fast growing and successful business.
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents