Our client is currently seeking an charismatic, goal oriented and determined individual to fill the vacant post of Chief Commercial Officer that will monitor the overall activities of the Commercial Services Department – Managing maximum demand customers. Revenue & Performance monitoring for all categories of customers.Job Description
- Assist the CEO/ MD in setting the strategic direction for the organization with the objective of meeting organizational vision, mission and objectives. Formulates, develops the divisional strategy and ensures alignment with the overall corporate strategy
- Prepare the annual business plans and operating and capital expenditure budgets for the department, ensuring that adequate funding provision is made for all activities.
- Monitors expenditure against approved levels on a regular basis and investigates and justifies significant variances to ensure effective performance and cost control.
- Establish and builds relationship with customers and periodically organizes customer focus meetings
- Conceptualize and introduce value added customer services for all categories of customers
- Work with the team for maintaining highest level of customer relationship with the organizations key accounts.
- Develop and maintain effective communications with new and existing customers, amend/ Review / negotiate contracts with the existing consumers
- Execute Bulk Supply agreements with the Centralized Bulk consumers
- Lead and coach the team to enable them to present a consistent approach to customers and prospects.
- Develop and direct the implementation of commercial policies, identify new market opportunities,
- to ensure the effective development and promotion of the company’s services and achievement of
- its business objectives
- Supervise the Revenue and Performance monitoring activities carried out for all categories of consumers and provide strategic MIS to the management to take decisions
- Performance monitoring of the departments on a monthly basis and provide data on KPIs to the
- Corporate Monitoring Group
- Monitor department’s performance through Key Performance Measures.
- Ensure provision of adequate resources for various activities of the department
- Identify training needs of officials and liaise with the HR department to develop appropriate development and remedial interventions to address skills and knowledge gaps
- Other Administrative responsibilities
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the MD/ CEO and/ Head Department of the company