Our client is a leading banking and financial institution with branches throughout the country, offering a full range of banking products and services in Retail, Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking. The Bank prides itself as a major contributor to the economic advancement and development of Nigeria.
In line with its medium and long term plans, brand essence and desire to consistently transform itself as it forges ahead in its passion to provide exceptional banking to the nation, the Bank has identified the need to recruit competent and suitable individuals to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Head, Treasury, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Bank’s foreign exchange and commodity trading operations. This will involve generating incremental income through proprietary trading, as well as managing the Banks asset and liability positions.
- A good first degree in the Social Sciences or its equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution. Possession of additional professional qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of fifteen (16) years’ experience in FX markets.
- Asset and liability management skills.
- Ability to quickly and accurately analyse various financial events,
- Good understanding of asset and liability management.
- Sound knowledge of banking products.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)
Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.