Reporting to the key stakeholders, the Chief Executive Officer will have overall control and direct the day to day management of the LNG plant and manage all aspects of the operations. Key accountabilities include:
- Developing, proposing and implementing annual budget plans, monitoring investments/CAPEX and managing all aspects of the company,
- Leading the physical development of the construction of this LNG plant and representing the best interests of the company in line with budget, legal requirements, strategy and objectives,
- Managing large workforce with the assistance of Operations , Technical, Maintenance, Environmental Purchasing and Quality directors,
- Leading the development of the operations, controlling all third parties,
- Providing leadership and managerial direction for all plant operations activities,
- Representing the Company externally with clients, suppliers, government, statutory/regulatory bodies,
- Taking lead accountability for the safe operation of the activities; protect employee and employer interests with satisfactory HSEC performance.