The main responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Development and execution of business strategies for both the Oil & Gas sector as well as other sectors in Nigeria where their services are required to deliver growth targets.
- Prepare annual budgets for region, achievement of monthly revenue / profit budgets and forecasts.
- Drive restructuring and reorganisation of the company to optimise assets
- Develop the organizational structures within Nigeria to deliver the agreed strategy. This includes the employment of functions, sales people and site personnel to manage and run depots / premises and Projects efficiently to achieve customer satisfaction and financial results in line with the agreed targets.
- Achievement of utilisation and optimisation of company assets to ensure revenue growth
- Responsible for all permanent premises and business in agreed geographic areas and adherence to all, Global Service Standards, QHSE and ISO 9001:2000 procedures at all locations.
- Financial management and reporting
- Relationships with Agents at all levels.
- Review all contracts with the Commercial department, ensure adherence to Risk Management Procedures set by for property, payments and people.
- Talent/team building (recruitment/development/retention) - Champion the training, performance management and career development of employees and new recruits to prepare for future growth
- Deployment of working practices and tools to drive effective business execution (cost, productivity, measures/process/review points etc.)
- Manage regional compliance with ethical regulations and laws.