Our client is one of the leading, financial leasing companies. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
The Chief Experience Officer is the focal point for the overall experience of the organisation’s services to enhance a culture of customer appreciation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure customer satisfaction on products and services is consistent
- To develop feedback strategies from customers per time.
- To establish and build a quality experience for users of products and services.
- To develop quality control and assurance for all customers consistently.
- To manage the product, client Brand and Employee experience department.
- To develop experience activities thereby promoting brands and products satisfaction.
- University Degree in Business Admiration or Economics or Marketing
- A MBA qualification is a must
- Other customer service qualifications or trainings would be of good advantage.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at Management level, with proven similar work experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of customer management and experience.
- Knowledge of brand development, product development, client evaluation is MUST
- Must have worked in a customer service oriented company in a similar role.