• Develop and implement a strategy for finance and accounting. This will cover financial controls, treasury, management information reporting, and investment appraisals.
• Improve the financial systems, controls and procedures within and between the operating companies
• Direct the compliance, regulatory and risk management functions
• Review the budgeting process and impose budgetary discipline
• Develop and implement effective financial forecasting mechanisms
• Develop and present financial reports to Executive Management
• Through effective cash forecasting, assure the adequacy of funds sourcing and banking support for the Group ensuring the availability of funds through effective banking relationships and enhancing treasury management systems.