- Develop and implement a strategy for finance and accounting. This will cover financial controls, treasury, management information reporting, and investment appraisals.
- Improve the financial systems, controls and procedures within and between the operating companies.
- Direct the compliance, regulatory and risk management functions.
- Review the budgeting process and impose budgetary discipline.
- Develop and implement effective financial forecasting mechanisms.
- Develop and present financial reports to Executive Management.
- Through effective cash forecasting, assure the adequacy of funds sourcing and banking support for the Group ensuring the availability of funds through effective banking relationships and enhancing treasury management systems.
- When required, negotiate and arrange external financing for business operation