The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
• Handling the full spectrum of financial and cost accounting functions e. g. forecasting, budgeting, etc.
• Responsible for timely monthly generation of consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flows.
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
• Responsible for the accounting/finance department and the day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Perform cash flow forecasting and budgeting and work closely with the operation and project teams in cost estimation and variance analysis.
• Support the Heads of Department in ensuring that inter-company cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing regulations.
• Must be a Chartered Accountant with a minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience.
• Familiarity with accounting packages like Peach tree, Sage and Quickbook.
• Experience of managing people.
• Must be highly meticulous and possess excellent financial planning skills.
• Ability to apply forward planning skills.
• Experience in a manufacturing company will be an added advantage.