- The Chief Financial Officer will work closely with the COO, CEO, and the board and play a critical role in developing and implementing the company's financial strategy.
- The CFO will be advisor to the unit heads, evaluating and assisting them with their financial plans and economic models.
- The CFO will be responsible for overseeing all financial and fiduciary responsibilities for the organization in conjunction with the directors, finance, audit and investments teams.
- The CFO will be a resource for financial modelling for all big opportunities and prospective projects and be able to arrange funding locally and internationally, plan, implement and manage group CAPEX and OPEX budget and cash flow forecast across the operation, interface with the auditors, tax authorities, banks and regulatory agencies and also responsible for ensuring that proper accounting records are maintained.
Qualification and Experience
- Must be graduate, Chartered Accountant & expert in Finance with minimum of 15 years cumulative experience, 5 of which must have been in a top Management position with membership of ACCA/ICAN.
- MBA or Postgraduate business degree in Finance will be a strong advantage
- Experience in the downstream oil industry will also be a plus.
- Must possess strategic perspective and strong analytical skills.
- Should be conversant with accounts solution packages.