- Work with the DMD on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the MD and DMD in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all purchases may pass independent and statutory audits.
- Monitor banking activities of the company.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the company's needs.
- Serve as one of the trustees and oversee administration and financial reporting of the company's Savings and Retirement Plan.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the company's fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the company's plans and programs as a strategic partner.