Our client is one of the leading, financial leasing company. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for coordinating and operating of the financial structure of the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees, direct and manage processes for treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, long range forecasting, and financial activities for the organisation
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Ensure credibility of financial reports by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Analyse, consolidate and direct all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine report
- Direct and analyse studies of general economic, business and financial conditions and their impact on the organisation’s policies and procedures
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business partnering opportunities.
- BSc in Accounting. MBA or Master in an financial management course
- A minimum of ten (to) years of relevant experience with proven combination of hands-on financial and business management.
- Additional accounting or financial based qualification will be of good advantage.
- Must be a qualified chattered accountant
- 8+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in a Prominent Accounting Firm.
- Must be currently working with a reputable organisation in a similar role.