Our client is one of the leading, financial leasing companies. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
The Chief Human Resources Officer is a strategic partner to the CEO, who is responsible for the human capital development and sustainability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide outcomes, identify problems and offer workable solutions.
- To balance, design and lead change within the organisation.
- To develop human development strategies to enable growth, transformation and leadership capital.
- Manage the HR advisory, learning and development departments.
- To coordinate the development of organizational performance conductor and workforce strategy.
- Supervise the benefits and compensation departments.
- Oversea the Talent Acquisition Team.
- University Degree in Human Resources Management
- Other qualification in human resource would be of good advantage.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at Management level, with proven similar work experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of performance management, change and transformation management.
- Knowledge of talent acquisition, benefits and compensation is a must
- Must have worked in a reputable organization in a similar role.