- Build and manage the entire marketing team (sales, business development, SEO/SEM, offline marketing, PR, social media, etc) and oversee the marketing budget.
- Execute the overall strategic marketing plan.
- Be a member of the senior management team and help guide the strategic direction of the Nigerian marketing organization.
- Manage 3+ other senior level resources and 20+ person overall team over time. Currently team is about 5+ strong.
- Refine and implement the marketing and sales strategy with specific focus on driving membership growth, brand awareness, and usage.
- Design and implement integrated online and offline marketing strategies and campaigns across Nigeria.
- Work with development and product teams to integrate marketing needs into the company's website.
- Compile, interpret, and report key metrics tied to specific marketing campaigns.
- Serve a key role to shape general corporate strategy.
- Assist and engage in business development activities with potential regional partners.
- Understand and evaluate competitive position with respect to new entrants in the space