• Overseeing the day to day running of the business
• Develop, implement and evaluates all strategic, fiscal, management and policy matters in the Retail Operations business
in accordance with organizational objectives.
• Manage, supervise, and lead Retail Store Business, Production, logistics and Distribution units.
• Analyze trends. Plan, direct and coordinate supply chains and retail operations to achieve market growth.
• Conduct sales and productivity analysis and initiate appropriate action necessary to achieve strategic and financial goals.
• Manage and optimize a supply chain logistics network with multiple distribution centers.
• Develop regional implementation of distribution best practices such as systems integration and optimization, inventory control, and demand planning.
• Advanced Degree, at a minimum a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or relevant field
• At least ten (10) years senior-level, (multiple retail store experience) with an emphasis on supply chain management and/or FMCG
• Exceptional analytical, judgment, and decision making skills; oral and written communications skills; financial management skills; systems analysis and evaluation skills.
• Demonstrated experience with creating and executing strategic planning for a large organization.
• Preferred age range: 35 - 45years