The Chief Operating Officer (COO) has overall strategic and operational responsibility for the division. The individual in this role will possess a diverse skill set of Strategy, Transformation, Operations, Marketing and Finance experience.
The COO will be responsible for incubation on demand, venture development, client relationship management, and the maximization of efficiency of internal business process and plays an active part in the Executive Team.
- Develop new venture pipelines
- Work with internal teams to deliver diversification projects.
- Develop financial models for successful deal development and management.
- Build and manage an internal team.
- Manage profitability of invested assets
- Develop framework for management of investments
- Provide support for startups that join the company investment program