Ref #: CO85
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will direct, administer, and coordinate the operational activities of the association in accordance with policies, goals, and recommendations established by the member companies’ Board of Trustees.
- The COO is expected to have an understanding of the downstream sector landscape, anticipate risks and challenges, and undertake mitigating actions.
- The individual should be a dynamic and experienced professional who has worked in a leadership position in a downstream Oil and Gas Organisation, and can demonstrate the ability to deliver results in a complex and challenging environment.
- A first degree, a post-graduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline. An MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 10 years work experience, 5 years of which must be at Senior Management level in the Downstream Petroleum Industry.
- Ability to develop and implement strategy in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders and balancing wider consequences.
- Broad business knowledge and the Downstream Petroleum Industry value chain
- Strong track record of operational activities / leadership in the Downstream Petroleum Industry
- Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Result oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent business acumen with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Method of Application
In addition, please send an email with an updated CV and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for the position, and your contact information.