Reference Number: 130-PEO00599
The COO/GM position is the Head of Business and Chief Brands Officer for the agency. The position reports to the Group Managing Director (GMD) and has primary responsibility for the development and oversight of operations and business development functions.
The focus of this role is to provide leadership; develop and execute strategy plan for growth, create methods of accountability and measures to ensure exceptional service delivery with focus on profitability
- Supports the GMD in providing strategic direction, exemplary leadership and guidance for team to achieve company’s vision, mission and objectives
- Identifies new business initiatives and expansion opportunities that align with the company's business goals and strategic growth plans
- Develops business models and propositions that supports corporate strategy as well as improves the quality and volume of client portfolio
- Provides advice on matters concerning changes in investment risk and strategy; asset classification and allocation; investment risk and other operating parameters for the funds and portfolios under approval rights and management.
- Prepares and presents periodic business performance reports to the Board and makes recommendations for improvement
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and developments as well as ensures compliance to company’s In-house policies and procedures as well as relevant statutory regulations for the global and local advertising and real estate market e.g. Ministry of Works & Housing, FAAN, APCON, LASAA, OAAN, OAAA, etc.
- Manages and develops projects for the advertising and real estate arms on behalf of various stakeholders/clients such as commercial banks, mortgage banks, developers, property owners, business partners, regulatory agencies etc. across local and international boundaries
- Manages feasibility study for new projects; conducts research and compiles information for GMD, potential investors and business partners
- Liaises with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in planning budget, making financial projections and recommendations to GMD
- Collaborates with clients to design and implement tailored marketing strategy leveraging social media and other technologies to ensure maximum exposure for company’s assets (advertising platforms and real estate properties).
- Collaborates with GMD in real estate development including site recommendations, selection, control, pre development to identify and secure private/public funding sources for projects
- Manages talent and leads the implementation of defined corporate culture, change management initiatives
- Mentors all business leaders and create an enabling work environment that motivates teams towards performance improvement and increased client satisfaction scores and account retention.
- Deep and strong professional experience and background in business development, marketing, financial accounting, corporate planning.
- Candidate must possess very strong leadership gravitas, impressionable presence and character cum good communication/presentation, creative writing, numerical, negotiation and social skills to interact with High Net worth Individuals (HNIs).
- First degree, Masters/ Doctorate degree and some International work experience.