Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide operational and administrative support to the Managing Director. You will be involved in the marketing of the company’s products and services, conduct detailed analytical research and objective evaluation of corporate clienteles’ performance as well as be responsible for the general supervision of operating units. In addition, you will:
• Analyse financial and operating performance of clients in order to establish their credit worthiness;
• Conduct research on the industry in which the company is operating and keep a track on the performance of the industry as a whole;
• Interact with CFOs and MDs of companies and visit sites of their operational unit for understanding the nature of their business, the operations & risk factors associated with them;
• Publish timely, topical and high quality research on general market and sector specific trends, contributing to the increasing profile of the company within the Nigerian money and capital markets;
• Compile analytical reports and make presentations to relevant committees, including the management of the company’s clientele as might be required. rating recommendations;
• Make logically argued analytical presentations to the management of rated issuers;
• Ensure timely completion of all assignments under your direct supervision.
• Communicate with various market constituents, including investors, issuers, bankers, regulators and members of the media, regarding the agency's rating rationales, analytical views and general market trends.