Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
My client is seeking an outstanding operations executive, able to direct, administer and coordinate the activities of the organization in support of policies, goals and long-term strategies. This position will report to the Board of Directors.
The right individual will be able to demonstrate his/her proven track record of consistently leading operations and will play a large leadership role, contributing to the strategic planning of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced professional to contribute to the growth strategy and direction within the Company.
- Lead, direct and organize Operations of company in respect of performance, cost, productivity, resource planning and strategic direction
- Responsible for the operational execution of strategic business plans into measurable business outcomes
- Accountability for customer relationship management, employee development, sound corporate governance and internal process
- Direct, define and implement actions to achieve target cost, service and quality performances
- Direct and define company initiatives & support company initiatives
- Provide direction and leadership on service and quality improvement activities
- Attain active leadership and employee engagement targets
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Executive Operational Management position within a Logistics/Supply Chain company or similar
- Degree in related discipline
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational
- Extensive track record in Sales within Logistics/Supply Chain business
- Solutions orientated
- Experience working in the African market
- Possess extensive relationship network in the industry