Job Detail Information
- Applicants must possess first degree or equivalent qualification in any relevant discipline (e.g. Procurement, Engineering, Law, Finance, Business or Commerce).
- In addition Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply Management of Nigeria, Membership of Institute of Purchasing & Supply, UK or any relevant Master’s Degree or internationally recognized certificate courses in Public procurement will be an advantage. Membership of Professional body will be required.
- Applicants must have cumulative work experience of minimum of 12 years which at least 4 years should be in Public Procurement.
- Must have varied experience in the preparation of broad ranges of documents for consultancy service, should demonstrate capabilities in developing skills in Negotiating and preparation of TORs.
- Broad knowledge of project Management and basic ICT tools including MS Word, Excel & Power Point is also essential.