Our client is one of the leading, most innovate and respected financial services institution in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
The Risk Management Department is responsible for responsible evaluating risk asset applications, for credit analysis to detect potential risks involved and give corrective actions to reduce credit losses.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Confirm lending assets for authorisation are within limits
- Ensures the sales team conforms to credit policy and training.
- Constantly evaluate credit policies, processes and procedure.
- Develop and implement strategies for fraud prevention management
- Conduct verifications on consumer customers for credit worthiness.
- A good first degree any social science disciplines.
- Any risk management qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience in banking which includes at least 5 years of Credit Risk Management at Senior Managerial position.
- Knowledge of the industry in risk management as provided by CBN regulations.
- Must have experience managing a credit risk management team.