The Chief Sales Officer is responsible for providing a single point of contact for commercial innovations and product development for the company by coordinating all the heads of department for sales and marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and supervising the business to business sales team
- Coordinating brand strategy and strategic partnership
- Supervising the team leads for creative and media projects.
- Managing the Brokers administration team
- Directing the innovation and initiatives of marketing strategies.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing. MBA would be of added advantage
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at Management level, with proven experience within a sales team.
- Must have thorough knowledge of commercial awareness
- Knowledge of the stock broking market is non-negotiable
- Must have experience working with the media, communication and brand development specialist.