- Implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations including Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches.
- Guarantee the physical security, safety of employees, and visitors in a large environment.
- Prevent loss and fraud by maintaining the various security books as well as the items used in conveying of materials into and out of the site.
- Manage the development and implementation of security policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Must be capable of investigating security breaches and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
- Maintaining good relationship with local, state, and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Work with vendors who secure the company assets.
- Prevent workplace violence.
- Monitor and appraise Security outsourced firms