The Chief Strategy Officer is responsible for the formulating, developing and criticising strategies that would contribute to the growth and development of the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To formulate and develop strategies.
- To identifies develops and directs the implementation of business strategies.
- To develop sound commercial and professional principles and corporate objectives.
- To initiate short, medium and long-term strategies, action plans and targets in line with the defined vision, mission and objectives of the organisation.
- To analyse and appropriate measures undertaken to monitor and reduce costs in relation to the organisations operations and services provided.
- Manages and constantly looks for opportunities favourable to the expansion of the company’s activities.
- Minimum of Master's degree (or its university equivalent) in economics, macroeconomics or development economics, finance, strategic management, engineering or related development fields and a broad knowledge in financial services industry.
- A minimum of ten (to) years of relevant experience with proven combination of hands-on operational experience with solid analytical skills
- Should have experience in a similar role with a reputable organisation.
- Experience in business acquisition and business processes is needed