Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Chief Technology Officer Job Description:
Oversees all technical aspects and technological resources of an organisation for the purpose of organisational growth. Establishes a technological vision for an organisation and leads the company's technological development.
Chief Technology Officer Job Duties:
- Works with other departments to use new technologies to streamline company policies and rules
- Conducts research to improve the technological assets of a company
- Oversees IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information
- Develops and implements all internal communication systems, such as email and instant messaging
- Plans and implements proper Internet usage policies for employees
- Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Uses technological assets to help ease use for employees and clients
- Manages any digital media assets
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Makes presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer
- Develops and enhances a company's website to increase site traffic
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
- Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage.. MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609. Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.