This job is responsible for managing and organizing the reception for both internal & external clients, delivering efficiency and high standards of customer service as well as creating an atmosphere that is warmth and welcoming to reflect the positive image of the Company.
- Greet, welcome visitors/clients and respond to queries in a polite manner with a smile to maintain and reflect the Company’s positive image;
- Ensure to attend to telephone calls and emails efficiently from both internal and external customers, record, take messages & direct calls to concerned personnel/departments;
- Keep a record of mails/couriers/vouchers and ensure timely distribution to right personnel/departments;
- Coordinate office activities.
- Arrange transportation requests from operations by ensuring drivers are assigned accordingly to respond to requests;
- Manage booking of the conference/meeting rooms, making sure it’s not double-booked to avoid meeting disruptions;
- Establish long-term professional relationship with staff, business partners and clients;
- Assist other staff/departments when necessary and perform other tasks as assigned.
- Excellent Chinese (Mandarin)
- 2 years previous experience in Reception preferably in Aviation/Hospitality
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer service focused and passionate about delivering excellence
- Professional, polite, patient and with pleasing personality
- Positive attitude, ability to handle pressure and efficiency in time management
- Preferably with Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Business or any related field