The Client Service Manager will be responsible for management of a team of Host to Host and CCAP support specialists who provide high quality technical support to clients that utilize these transmission channels. The Client Service Manager will also be responsible for global incident communication/management as well as Escalation Management
· The development, communication and tracking of goals and objectives for self and staff members.
· Supervision and management of staff members to ensure departmental goals and policies are met and adhered to.
· Management of impacts to employee morale and satisfaction.
· Driving and delivering high team and individual performance through consistent performance management including regular and timely individual employee engagement
· Provide a positive work environment that promotes open communication and empowerment.
· Partnering with staff members to create development plans to improve upon existing skills and develop new skills.
· Providing coaching to staff members to assist with development and to ensure “Best in Class” service is delivered.
· Manage staff schedules to ensure 24 x 6.5 coverage is met with appropriate staff allocation.
· Providing direct client support when needed.
· Acting as a service quality escalation resource to the Host to Host team; coordinate resolution activity and escalate customer issues when required.
· Fostering partnerships with other Client Service teams, Sales and Service, Technology and Product Management.
· Soliciting regular partner feedback to validate effectiveness of team and self
· Leading the Service Disruption Management effort in the APAC region to communicate globally and manage impacts when service disruptions occur which impact the product channels supported by the Banking Ops Client Service.
· Develop and deliver weekly reporting of issue management call and case logging activity, as well as team metrics.
· Perform regular reviews of departmental processes and procedures to identify gaps, risks and ineffective controls, unnecessary tasks, or where improvements may be needed.
· 5+ years of Customer Service and Technical Support Experience
· 2+ years of experience supporting the Host to Host connectivity channel or related services is preferred.
· Previous staff management experience preferred.
· Working knowledge of cash management, Treasury Services products, and other related areas.
· Proficient level of knowledge of communications technology and protocols such as HTTPS, SFTP, FTPS, and AS2.
· Proficient level of knowledge of security technologies such as PGP, SSL, and SSH for both transport and payload security.
· Possess basic networking skills with an understanding of NIC, Switch, TCP/IP, Static Route, and Ping.
· Strong Interpersonal and Coaching skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Able to multitask effectively, good time management and organizational skills
· Able to effectively and quickly prioritize tasks, delegates effectively.
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Analytical with high attention to detail.