The quality analyst will perform interaction or transaction monitoring (typically calls or emails) for employees across multiple regions and functions. This requires reviewing voice and screen recordings and evaluating those interactions against the stated requirements or criteria. Further, the analyst will provide verbal or written coaching along with observations around trends, policy / product or training gaps and escalate any issue that require immediate intervention or resolution.
· Ability to present executive level summary data along with cost benefit analyses
· Vocal and innovative advocate of client experience / employee experience
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MSOffice
· Proven problem solving skills
· Effective time management skills
· Above average analytical skills
· Advanced organizational skills
· Leadership skills that correlate to execution of actions and follow up
· Facilitation skills
· Basic Project Management skills
· Issue/dispute resolution
· Proven process Improvement skills and knowledge
· Fluent Cantonese speaking skill is required
Preferred Skills & Experience
· Extensive business or product knowledge and / or two years of quality management experience.
· Demonstrated statistical process control knowledge and skills
· Technical expertise or experience with call recording technology.