· As a cross functional Client Service Specialist within the Health Savings Account (HSA) Customer Service team, you will service inbound inquiries from cardholders, clients and interval business partners providing solutions and exceptional services experiences.
· You will achieve or exceed the service level requirements of the position by delivering high productivity and quality results. You will handle exception items, resolve complex issues, review and recommend problem resolutions and achieve predetermined business goals.
· You may, at times, coordinate with management to resolve problems.
· You can expect to have daily interaction with customers, clients and company employees both inside and outside your immediate work area.
· Establishing rapport, delivering on service level requirements and providing exceptional quality service are key components to this role.
· You may at times be responsible for liaising with our cross functional business partners to resolve inquiries related to the set up and continuous maintenance of cardholder accounts, processing includes data entry, exceptions review, issue escalation and customer communications.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) Demonstrated listening skills and ability to utilize probing questions to accurately assess inquiry or request.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and an adaptability to change
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills
· Exhibits ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Must be PC literate with proficiency in W/MS Windows
· Field and resolve incoming telephone inquiries with Health Savings Account business