As a Project Manager, you will primarily ensure operational readiness and sustainability of new processes being setup. You may also be engaged to drive performance improvements, productivity and horizontal-level process efficiencies.
In this role, you will:
· Partner with global stakeholders to understand strategies and requirements,
· Devise detailed project plans to successfully execute,
· Ensure adherence to deadlines by working with cross-functional and global teams to complete deliverables on-time,
· Proactively anticipate risks and identify agreed contingency plans,
· Escalate issues in a timely manner and propose alternatives,
· Conduct regular project team meetings and tollgate reviews, and
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of the project management practice in the firm.
As a Project Manager, you will work through the project team and other stakeholders to accomplish work. You will need to balance your different skills to analyze situations and interact appropriately.
· Graduate of BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· Ability to identify and manage stakeholders in a global and matrix organization
· Ability to effectively communicate with different levels of stakeholders, including senior management
· Can influence individuals to focus efforts towards a common goal
· Strong decision-making skills using appropriate model to decide
· Ability to manage multiple priorities
· Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
· Flexible to work in shifts ie. APAC or EMEA
· Proficient in MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, PPT, and Word)
Preferred Skills & Experience
· Experience in Banking / Financial services industry
· Exposure to Operations
· Experience with MS Project, MS Visio, and/or Microsoft Sharepoint