Reporting directly to the Singapore Head of Cash Product and indirectly to the ASEAN Cash Product Head, this role will include managing the end to end product lifecycle, development of product specific strategies and product definitions, facilitating product standardization, along with competitor, platform and data analysis.
The candidate plays an important part in ensuring that TS product perspective is represented in discussions regarding the business, strategic and operational direction for Singapore, as well as ensuring engagement across business partners including Operations / Sales / Legal, Client Service and Delivery.
- Develop basic and innovative products in line with Ready to Launch & NBI disciplines
- Partner with Sales in development of best in class solution sets to fit the Singapore and South-East Asia markets
- Drive end-to-end product reviews
- Work with Operations to improve efficiency and STP
- Partner with Sales to deliver products to fit with our target segments/markets
- Champion country roll out of regional product launches
- Responsible for product P & L in Singapore
- Work with Marketing on development of client relevant product material and collateral
- Partner with Client Services and Sales to drive excellence in client satisfaction and experience
- Ensure compliance of all products with local regulations, both internal & external
- Improve J.P. Morgan's profile, market share & 'share of mind' in the market
- Assist in developing plans to close local product gaps in order to enhance our competitiveness
The role will require understanding of TSS's wider local vision and strategy for cash management and developing the Singapore Cash product strategy in line with market trends and the competitive landscape. In addition to ensuring local capabilities are competitive, this role will also work with the Regional cash product team to ensure the Singapore requirements form a part of the plans for product development.
In addition to product strategy, this role will also lead the product development initiatives for Singapore by identifying appropriate steps to deliver the strategy and by working with all the stakeholders across the business (Sales, Client Management, Operations, Technology, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Risk & Executive). This includes:
- Completion of product identification and development (including business cases) for new services or service extension projects
- Execution, implementation and delivery of product developments in line with local market needs
- Track and influence progress of significant product developments impacting the local client base
Develop partnerships with our Sales & Account Management teams to engage with our clients and prospects and increase their understanding of our product capabilities.
- Document and provide transparency over current state of standardization
- Delivery of action plans to improve the level of standardization and the profitability of the non-standard services.
- At least 8 years experience in financial service industry with experience in product development/management, Client Service or Sales within transactional banking products.
- Degree qualification or equivalent relevant on-the-job experience within wholesale financial services
- Clear understanding of the cash management business, working capital and client cash management needs/buying behavior.
- Familiarity with the various work flows of a transaction and payments processing.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills