Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN), our client, desires to source for and engage a Registrar/Chief Executive Officer. The role calls for an individual with requisite hands-on experience at an executive position in the banking and finance industry or related institution.
To provide visionary leadership in the quest to achieving the vision and mission of the Institute
Key Job Responsibilities
- Serve as Secretary to the Governing Council
- Serve as Secretary to various committees of the Governing Council
- Update Governing Council on all matters pertaining to the administration of the secretariat
- Coordinate the activities of different departments of the secretariat
Ensures the smooth running of the Institute
Required Educational Qualifications
- A good University degree
- Post graduate qualifications (Masters in Social Sciences)
- Relevant professional qualification and/or doctorate degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 15 – 20 years cognate experience, having held an Executive position in the banking and financial industry or related Institution.
- Strong analytical and policy skills
- Exceptional leadership and managerial skills
- Strategy marketing skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft tools
- Experience of managing professional bodies or regulatory agencies
- Effective coordinating ability
- Broad-based educational background
- International exposure
- Conversant with socio-political environment and key players
- Awareness and interaction with Multilateral Agencies with a bias for Educational and Human Capital Development.
- Attitude required: Integrity, Result Oriented, Innovative, Team Player
Summary of Key Selection Criteria
- International focus
- Innovative mind
- Good communication skills
- Strong hands-on experience in conflict resolution
- Good knowledge of global economics
- Deep understanding of the Banking & Finance Industry among other qualities