Civil & Elect engineer is expected to give advice on projects and design them, also turn their plans into reality and maintain the structures once they are built.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs
- Undertaking complex and repetitive calculations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects, subcontractors, etc
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.