Civil engineering design for assigned projects, including report/proposal preparation, liaison with client, interaction with other disciplines.
• Excellent knowledge of civil engineering layouts and details in relation to buildings, roads and bridges,
drainage, retaining walls and general foundations.
• Good knowledge of Structural Analysis, preparation of Bill of Quantities
• Good ability to write-up calculations and prepare written progress and site assessment reports.
• Ability to co-ordinate inters discipline activities.
• Ability to assist other disciplines such as environmental, hydrocarbon and structural teams.
• Ability to work within a team
• Minimum 5 years in experience working as a civil engineering.
• Familiar with international engineering codes.
• Good computer analysis skills.
• Excellent Word, Excel and AutoCAD skills.
• Should be able to independently produce the project deliverables required for basic engineering
• Good communication and report writing skills
• Previous experience interacting with clients and other disciplines.