Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a civil engineers who are involved with the design, development and construction of a huge range of projects in the built and natural environment. Their role is central to ensuring the safe, timely and well-resourced completion of projects in many areas.
Liaising with clients, you will plan, manage, design and supervise the construction of projects. You'll work in a number of different settings and, with experience, could run projects as a project manager.
You will need to show:
- technical competence;
- strong numeracy and IT skills;
- excellent communication and teamworking skills;
- ability to work to budgets and deadlines;
- knowledge of relevant building legislation;
- attention to detail, combined with the ability to oversee large projects;
- negotiation and leadership skills;
- a creative approach to problem-solving;
- a flexible approach.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All qualified and interested applicants should forward a comprehensive resume/CV to the comment box provided or to the email address: crestersresources @ gmail.com for urgent recruitment and must be willing to resume duty immediately.
(Only Lagos Residents To Apply).