Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Novan Building Tech is hiring innovative civil engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Using a range of computer packages to create and develop detailed designs for managing and maintaining small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Licence of professional engineer desired.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years’ post- qualification with proven work experience as a civil engineer with a reputable company in the construction industry.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio and Project)