Reports to Senior Project Manager
Responsibilities among others, include:
- Participate at an early stage in the consideration of company’s plan for extension or renovation of facilities, advising on civil engineering aspects.
- Advise on selection of civil work and represents the company in their briefing. Participates in the choice of civil contractors and advice on civil tenders put forward.
- Carry out design work, draw up bill of quantities and obtain tenders from contractors for small projects.
- Supervise the execution of civil works. Monitor, advice and control on-going civil projects.
- Prepare and update civil engineering drawings of all the Breweries.
- Provide civil engineering information for HTS projects and ensure that they are incorporated into schemes.
- Provide up-to-date information on statutory requirements for civil projects.
- Supervise company building and civil structure and arrange preventive maintenance of such buildings.
- Manage small to medium projects with civil content and provide support for civil contents of big projects including ,managing civil sub-projects within bigger projects.