Our client, a non-banking financial institution is looking to recruit a Claims Executive who will among other things be responsible for analysing information to identify areas of risks within the claims group proportionate to the risks inherent in business activities.Job Description
• Reviewing the register of claims and ensure all notified claims are duly registered.
• Ensuring that surveys are conducted for claims above agreed threshold
• Ensuring that no ex-gratia settlement offer is made without the approval of the CEO
• Ensuring that reinsurers are promptly notified of claims above the company’s retention.
• Ensuring claims management and internal control processes are consistently applied across the claims unit.
• Analysing information to identify areas of risks within the claims group proportionate to the risks inherent in business activities.
• Ensuring operational/business risks have been considered and risk management options are communicated to the Head of Risk.
• Ensuring that regulatory issues found through the claims monitoring process are properly escalated to the relevant business areas and followed up on.