Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Cleaning/maintenance officers are expected to carry out the following Company Cleaning Schedule and checklist as assigned.
1. Responsible for following the Company Cleaning Schedule and checklist as assigned.
2. This could include sweeping, mopping, dusting furniture and equipment, window washing inside and out, and garbage removal.
3. Responsible for assisting with Company meetings and events including set up prior to activity and clean up afterward.
4. Ensure all damages to Company property and broken equipment are reported following Company policy.
5. Responsible for reporting to the Company management any and all suspicious or inappropriate activity by staff.
Minimum of SSCE. OND or HND will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position apply now.
SALARY: #120,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR on the email: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: This job offer is only for Lagos residents.