• Conduct Client Due Diligence (CDD) and account opening on Wholesale Banking clients and related activities including Financial Crime Risk.
• Ensure there are no overdue CDDs and also ensure fast TAT in executing the CDDs and account opening.
• Update the OCC team with the CDD and account opening guidelines, regulations and processes.
• Ensure there is robust CDD system in place with high quality of data integrity and monitoring.
• Working with Relationship Managers to understand the client, correctly assess the client’s AML Risk, gather documentation from publicly available sources, liaise with clients / other departments (wherever required) and produce high quality & timely CDDs and statistical reporting.
• Use SCB systems (i.e. eCDD) to record, renew and maintain records of CDDs and account opening.
• Endeavour to ensure that there are no overdue CDDs.
• Good background of CDD both policy and procedures.
• Working knowledge of CDD covering Corporate and Financial Institutions clients.
• Knowledge of Financial Crime risk / Anti-Money Laundering and Credit related Risk an advantage.
• An analytical and enquiring mind.
• Good attitude and work well within teams is essential.
• College Graduate of any Course.