In your role here at LBi, you will be responsible for the commercial management of at least one very large blue chip client (maybe more than one!) and the management and development of account teams under your supervision. Super important client(s), plenty of responsibility…
You will be amongst the leaders in our business, contributing to the management of the Client Services team, plus leading new pitches and new business development activity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who would like to develop their career within Client Services here at LBi.
- Be an expert in your client’s business and a strategic partner to your clients in their digital activity
- Assess existing client ambition for their company’s digital journey. Help them strategically plan for growth and seek opportunities to help them out-perform their competition or transform their business
- Build excellent relationships at a variety of client levels and monitor client satisfaction, obtaining both structured and informal feedback in order to achieve client satisfaction targets
- Identify and leverage strategic and tactical opportunities to further enhance long-term client partnerships with a more full service digital offering across digital, online media, eCRM, social and mobile touchpoints throughout the customer journey
- Ensure quality, timely and profitable delivery of all work for your clients through effective relationships and processes across the business with other departments and sharing of best practices internally
- Creating new business opportunities within an existing client base and leading new business development, RFI and RFP production and pitches
- Line managing and developing team members
- Represent LBi within the industry (speak at conferences, complete white papers)
- Experience in strategic leadership in digital advertising, digital marketing communications and/or digital marketing is essential, in particular for blue chip clients (eg: financial services, telcos, travel companies, large retailers, e-commerce, FMCGs, or technology companies). Sorry we are not looking for anyone from a brand advertising background.
- Experience building strong client relationships and leverage these to unlock new business opportunities
- Able to thrive as an expert in a fast paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated by developing strong relationships (internally and externally)
- Excellent communicator and natural leader, capable of identifying problems and creative solutions
- Commercially orientated – profit as well as revenue
- Good team leading ability